Cruising On The River Seine
Cruising through Paris on the river is one of the most enchanting ways to experience this incredible city with its historic architecture, famous monuments and remarkable beauty.Most visitors to Paris want to add a cruise on the River Seine to their plans. Seeing this city from the river there is a wide assortment of excursions to select from. Either day or night this is an experience not to be missed.
- There are a number of options to consider:
- One to two plus hour sightseeing cruises starting at about $15
- Lunch cruises from $45 (with live music from $60)
- Dinner cruise from $80 (see the city lights while gliding along the river)
- A Champagne Tasting Seine River Cruise from $60.00
- Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Combo: Bus and cruise from $55.00
- Additional gourmet, dancing and luxury trips are also available with a wide range of pricing.
If you are on a budget our choice for value, is the Hop-On Hop-Off Batobus. It features nine stops from Notre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower that also includes stops at the Louvre, Place de Concord, Champs-Elysees and more. A 24 hour pass (metered from the time of purchase) cost about $20 with 48 hours under $24. These boats run from morning to about 9:00 pm about every fifteen to twenty minutes and are a great way to jump from one destination to another throughout the day.
A short video from Batobus on the Seine