Ready For A Mediterranean Cruise?
Our Mediterranean Cruise eBook
Get Your Mediterranean Cruise Planning Guide
A compilation of years of Mediterranean cruising articles from The Intentional Traveler, edited, updated and redesigned into a single source to help you plan that perfect Mediterranean cruise!
Why You Should Get This Book
All Mediterranean cruises and itineraries aren’t the same. Explore what options best match your dreams of the perfect Med cruise.
- The Spanish Costa del Sol
- Sailing the Greek Isles
- The magic of Italy
- Exploring Israel
- Malta or the Balearic Islands
Get the most out of your investment.
Solid information, very useful.
An excellent reference
Love the photos. Can’t wait to go…
Recent Articles At The Intentional Traveler
- Cruise Port Málaga SpainMálaga, Spain, is a popular cruise destination on the Costa del Sol in the Mediterranean, and is located east of Gibraltar on the Alborin Sea. This port is a remarkable blend of the historic and the modern with a near perfectContinue reading “Cruise Port Málaga Spain”
- Port of Call BelizeVisiting Belize And Belize City The name Belize is traditionally believed to have been derived from the Spanish pronunciation of the last name of Peter Wallace, a Scottish buccaneer who may have begun the first settlement at the mouth ofContinue reading “Port of Call Belize”
- Todays Featured Poster • Ketchikan, AlaskaA popular port in Alaska, Ketchikan was founded on salmon canneries and logging. The logging business is gone and has been replaced with tourism but salmon fishing is still big business. Don’t pass up the opportunity to bring home someContinue reading “Todays Featured Poster • Ketchikan, Alaska”