Going on just a day trip or planning a major world tour, welcome to The Intentional Traveler. Our site is dedicated to all those who wander. So sit back and spend a moment or two exploring our twenty years of travels in The Intentional Traveler.
Our site is organized into major sections;
- The Intentional Traveler – Featuring information on destinations, sights and travel tips with a few reviews and stories from the road.
- Cruise Life – Information on cruise ships, itineraries, ports of call and a few money saving tips. Some good advice for novice and experienced cruisers.
- A Bit Of History & A Story Or Two – At times we’ll share a bit of the history we’ve learned as we explore a place and sometimes we’ll offer up a story or two from the road.
- Photography – Off and on in my life I’ve been a photographer and here I share ideas on improving picture taking.
- Tips, Collected Information & Maps – From baggage fees to tip getting through customs our maps that help explore a place or use a metro.
Join The Intentional Traveler
While we know that subscribing to yet another email list is probably the last thing you want to do, we promise we’ll do everything we can to make this one worth your time. No spam or selling your address and if we don’t live up to your expectations, just cancel at any time.
Get notices of new posts and special features right in your inbox. Every email includes a convenient unsubscribe button just in case we didn’t live up to your expectations.
While we know that subscribing
Explore The Intentional Traveler
Over twenty years and eighty countries we’ve visited. some incredible National Parks, iconic cities, monuments and a world of wonders. Looking for travel inspiration? We’ve got a few suggestions.
Explore The Cruise Life
Dreaming of a cruise? Browse our Cruise Life section featuring itineraries, cruise ship information, ports of call, things not to miss and advice on selecting staterooms, tours, saving money and much more. Welcome aboard!
More For Those Who Wander
From photography to travel gadgets, staying safe on the road and ideas on saving money, there’s a lot to more to The Intentional Traveler.
Tours, itineraries, ideas and a story or two from the Road
From exotic places to tropical resorts, the list is virtually endless and we’ve got some advice you might find worthwhile.
Where Do You Want To Go?
Remember, every journey begins with that single step. What are you waiting for?William & Megan James
The world is yours to explore